Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some thoughts about my book.



It's hard to believe how long it's been since I posted on this blog. Initially my intention was to use it to publish my book, and it's been sitting on the shelf ever since.

The format took shape in my mind on the first anniversary of the 9-11 destruction of the twin towers, and the current events of the following months shaped the content. In the meantime so much has happened to change what was going on in my head that I'm filled with a lot of mixed feelings, which will undoubtedly change my perspective of how I saw history unfolding before my very eyes. Today, as we yet again see history happening under our noses, amazingly it's a continuation of what I was trying to express, but it was like wearing blinkers. Except for the fact that what I saw reminded me of biblical prophesy, I only saw what the media wanted me to see.

In passed months as I've blogged on the CBCnews blog, and my freewebs blog site, I've been given tips to watch certain documentaries on Google or YouTube, and given urls for websites that reveal who controls the systems we live in; plus the truth behind the New World Order. Just this passed week I was given links to non-partisan news links that cover the stories that don't get aired on Canadian tv, or covered in our standard newspapers. It was scary that we could have the wool pulled over our eyes for so long, and everyone seemed to be going about their day in a 'business as usual' mind set.

I'll give you this one link for now: http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/ ; keep an eye on this one. There is a swell of people pushing for the indictmant of Bush and Cheney for war crimes. Considering the lust of the media to be first with a newsbreaking story, it's odd that there is nothing in Canadian headlines about this.

The major inspiration for the book was my conviction that I was seeing prophesy unfold; I wanted to compare what was happening with passages from the book of Revelation. It's better that I couldn't seem to get back at it before now, because it's like I've now got the missing pieces to a jigsaw puzzle. I'll pick up from this point in my next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the honor of being first to say hello to my new friend Pat and offer encouragement to continue writing.
Expressing ideas, sharing information, experiences, and thoughts are wonderful and fruitful human activities. Thoughts and ideas are eternal; and flows with the essence of life beyond the ages of history.
We may not be aware of the others we have touched and influenced, but be assured that even if no comments or visits are recorded that your thoughts have traveled and touched others. This is still an unexplained reality of life and reality is a miracle. We are never alone, even when we don't see, touch, taste, smell, or hear anyone else we are never alone.
I like having something from others that I can keep forever, even if it was not original (for what can ever be original or apart and separate from a reality that is infinitely connected?). Examples I keep these to remind me of my love for them:
The first time I recall crying in joy was as a young child watching the movie "To sir with love" with lead protagonist Sidney Poitier; and Now I associate him with this thought - "We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists ... in the loved one, perfection". My own example Is before age 9 being told by an elderly woman (whom I was not familiar) that I have an old spirit. I knew what she meant and did not question her about it; I simply accepted it as true. Short years later (still very young) I wanted to know myself I remember a teacher was exasperated that I was so confident (I now understand it was ethnic prejudice that was directed toward me) She blurted out "you are arrogant." I replied with sincerity, "Thank you." She meant to be derogatory, yet I took it as a compliment. I was proud (spirited) and she wanted me to be lowered in stature (From that moment on I realized perception and knowledge matters greatly). In later years of schooling I was writing poetry and thinking philosophically what is true about life and what echoed from within me was "...Change is infinite and eternal". What a wonderful paradox!

Enjoy your writings and remember, you are not alone. Share freely and be enriched in doing so.

Pat Dyson said...

Thanks so much Ron:
What a wonderfully thought provoking comment. I greatly appreciate your encouragement, and will read it often to refresh my spirit.

Grambo said...

Here is the web site that contains my finished book.
Writen by Patricia Dyson.
http://beammeuplord.webs.com/

ENJOY.